NDSS Adult Summit
This conference will be aimed at providing resources for caregivers and adults with intellectual and developmental differences in their Adult Years (18+), and sessions will cover health, research, economic self-sufficiency, and health issues related to aging.
Schedule of Events for Self-Advocates:
- William Mobley- Healthy Aging and Health Concerns
- Beth Marks and Jasmina Sisarak- Healthy Brain Initiative
- New Pathways: From Self-Advocates to Community Leaders and Navigators
- Alzheimer’s Association: Summary of Healthy Living
- The ARC of Jacksonville: Sarah Sullivan
- Looking Beyond Financial and Legal Planning
- Charlotte Gray- DS-Autism Connect
The Arc of Jacksonville:
- What are your dreams and how do you make a plan to reach them? Going beyond just living to thriving with a dream future.
Ask the Expert about Emotional Wellbeing
- Anna Esbensen
Making Movement Fun with Yoga & Down to Box Classes
NDSS Adult Summit: On The Road
Where: Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
When: March 4-5, 2022
Focus Area: Adulthood & Aging (18+)
With limited space available, don’t wait to purchase your ticket!
*All individuals with DS are paid for by the DSAJ. Use promo code “DSAJ” upon purchasing your ticket.